To prepare children and their families to achieve their maximum potentials to better succeed in life, to end the cycle of poverty that has existed for too long, and to restore our communities to health, happiness and prosperity
- We recognize parents as the first and primary educators of their children.
- We value and embrace our diversity.
- We are committed to providing quality and innovative educational and support services to children and families.
- We respect all children and families and appreciate our individual differences.
- We strive towards competency, professionalism and integrity in delivering services.
- We collaborate with other community-based agencies and city-wide organizations to provide relevant and comprehensive services.
- We are accountable to our mission and to the children, families, and communities we serve.